- Covers the nose and mouth
- Water repellent and washable
- Reduces the risk of inhaling droplets
Adult/teen water repellent and washable face covering with antibacterial fabric treatment.
Wearing a face covering reduces the risk of inhaling droplets from speech, coughing and sneezing, and reduces the risk of involuntarily passing droplets on to others. Face covers help to provide a barrier to reduce the of hand to face contact.
This face covering is not surgical grade or a medical device.
Features of Reusable fabric face covering adult/teen 2 pack
- Covers the nose and mouth
- Comfortable to wear
- Comfortable ear loops for a secure fit
- Hand and machine washable - wash with soap/detergent
- 2 x Fabric face covers
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of small children
- Wash and air dry before first use
- Wash immediately and air dry after use
- One mask to be worn at a time
- After 20 washes dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- Do not exceed 60°C when washing
- Air dry only
How to use
Putting the face covering on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a face cover.
- Check the face cover for defects such as tears, marks or broken ear loops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the cover and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the cover.
- Pull the ear loops over your ears.
- Don't touch the face cover once in position.
- Replace the face cover with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the face cover
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the face cover.
- Do not touch the front of cover. Remove using the ear loops.
- After use wash the face cover either by hand or washing machine.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here