Sorry, our Corporate Flu Vaccination Service is now closed
We’ve had an exceptionally high demand for our corporate flu vaccination service this year. This means we can no longer take any new bookings.
We are operating a waiting list, so if things change and we have more availability we will let you know. We’d like to thank you for considering LloydsPharmacy.
Keeping your employees fit and healthy
At LloydsPharmacy, we understand how flu can impact your employees and your business. With our Corporate Flu Vaccination Service you can ensure that your workforce is prepared, protected and fit for work. Our service offers a variety of flexible solutions with your business needs in mind.
- Reduces the cost and disruption of unexpected sick leave*
- Ensures you prioritise the health interests of your employees
- Improves employee engagement and increases productivity
- Promotes a healthy workplace
How our Corporate Flu Vaccination Service works in 4 simple steps
Register your interest for our e-vouchers or on-site clinics
One of our team will contact you to provide further details and make arrangements for your e-voucher or clinics
Nearer the time you will receive a bespoke link to our booking portal to allow your employees to book their flu jab. If you have chosen our on-site clinic, which is provided by our sister company MASTA, our team will contact you to confirm the booking and make arrangements for the day
Your employees use the e-vouchers to book their in-store flu jab at a date and time that suits them or drop-in at a convenient time to the on-site clinic provided by MASTA
Flu vaccinations for your employees in 2021 can be arranged in two ways
1. Flu vaccination e-vouchers
These are vouchers that you can purchase for your employees. This is a good option if you have a large number of employees you would like to vaccinate.
- Flexibility to redeem e-vouchers for a flu vaccination at any of our 1,000+ participating LloydsPharmacy stores across the country
- Early booking window to guarantee your vaccine
- Bespoke booking portal for your employees
- Our dedicated flu team will be on hand to support you throughout the flu season
Minimum purchase: 100 vouchers
2. Flu vaccination clinic
We can administer the flu vaccination to your employees at your premises.
- Bespoke option provided by our sister company MASTA, where a qualified clinician will attend your workplace to run a flu vaccination clinic
Our team will bring all of the necessary equipment
- Simple and transparent billing system where you are charged only for appointments that are booked
- Central point of contact for you to liaise with and clear appointment reporting provided
There is a maximum limit on the number of vaccinations that can be administered during a clinic. This is to allow the clinician enough time to ensure that all the necessary pre-screening and safety checks are completed, administer the vaccination and assess the wellbeing of the patient afterwards.
Minimum charge/vaccinations: 25 employees