- One button operation
- 30 unique measurement storage
- Irregular heart beat sensor
Clinically validated blood pressure monitors with the highest possible accuracy of +/-3%.
The A&D medical UA-611 blood pressure monitor has been specially designed to provide you with accurate and consistent blood pressure readings all whilst being in the comfort of your own home. All A&D medical devices have undergone tests conducted by independent doctors according to predetermined protocol to ensure that you get the most accurate of measurements from your blood pressure monitor.
This unique Blood pressure monitor comes with an irregular heartbeat indicator (IBH) as well as a latex and metal free medium cuff (22-32cm). The UA-511 has been clinically validated and have been tested for accuracy against the clinical guidelines for measuring blood pressure that have been stipulated by the British & Irish Hypertension Society.
A&D medical UA-611 blood pressure monitor
- Clinically validated blood pressure monitor
- A comfortable experience
- Accurate and consistent blood pressure measurements
- Digital blood pressure monitoring in the home
- WHO Blood pressure classification indicator
- Clinically Validated: Yes
- Irregular Heart Beat Technology: Yes
- WHO Classification Indicator: Yes
- Averaging Function: Yes
- Memory storage: 30
- Supplied Cuff: Medium 22-30cm
- 1x A&D medical UA-611 blood pressure monitor
- 1x Latex and metal free medium cuff (22-32cm)
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 4x AA Batteries
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use to treat children under 5 years old
- Seek advice before use if you are pregnant, or if you have fragile hair
How to use
- Make sure to remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm.
- Sit comfortably on a chair close to a table and ensure your feet are flat on the floor.
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop with the bottom of the cuff approximately about 1 – 2 cm above your elbow (thickness of your index or middle finger). Adjust the cuff around your arm until the tubing runs down the centre of your arm in line with your middle finger (palm open and facing upwards).
- Using the cloth closure, secure the cuff around your arm and pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are evenly tight around your arm.
- Ensure the cuff feels secure but is not too tight– just enough so that it is difficult to slide 2 fingers under the cuff. This space is crucial for an accurate reading.
- Relax your arm and put your elbow on the table so that the cuff is positioned at the same level as your heart. Face the palm of your hand upward.
- Check there are no kinks in the air tubing. Be careful that your elbow does not rest on the air tube when taking a blood pressure reading.
- Press the ‘START’ button to begin the blood pressure reading.
How to clean your blood pressure monitor and cuff
- To clean the main body and the cuff cover, use a soft cloth soaked with a neutral detergent solution and warm water.
- Then gently wipe down.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here