- Clinically validated AA accuracy +/-3%
- Track and trend results via A&D connect app
- Irregular Heart beat indicator
Smart connecting Bluetooth upper arm blood pressure monitor.
The A&D UA-1200BLE medical upper arm blood pressure monitor is a tubeless and portable automatic blood pressure monitor that has been clinically validated in accordance with the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) guidelines. This unique upper arm blood pressure monitor comes with a an easy to use graphical display and dashboard that allows you to view your results clearly. With Bluetooth connectivity, A&D UA-1200BLE medical upper arm blood pressure monitor connects to the A&D connect app on your smart phones so you can keep a track and trends of your health, anytime anywhere.
This Blood pressure monitor also syncs to Apple and Samsung health apps with the option to export data to send to your medical professionals. A&D UA-1200BLE medical upper arm blood pressure monitor can store up to 5 users and 1 guest and stores up to 100 readings.
Features of A&D Medical UA-1200BLE medical upper arm blood pressure monitor
- No tubs or wires
- WHO Classification Indicator
- Stores up to 100 measurements
- Allows for 5 users and 1 guest
- Easy to read results
- Export your data to share with your health care professionals
- Clinically Validated: Yes
- Irregular Heart Beat Technology: Yes
- WHO Classification Indicator: Yes
- Averaging Function: Yes
Supplied Cuff: 22-42cm Medium to Large Upper Arm
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not used if damaged
How to use
- Make sure to remove tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm.
- Sit comfortably on a chair close to a table and ensure your feet are flat on the floor.
- Put your left arm through the cuff loop with the bottom of the cuff approximately about 1 – 2 cm above your elbow (thickness of your index or middle finger). Adjust the cuff around your arm.
- Using the cloth closure, secure the cuff around your arm and pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are evenly tight around your arm.
- Ensure the cuff feels secure but is not too tight– just enough so that it is difficult to slide 2 fingers under the cuff. This space is crucial for an accurate reading.
- Relax your arm and put your elbow on the table so that the cuff is positioned at the same level as your heart. Face the palm of your hand upward.
- Press the ‘START’ button to begin the blood pressure reading.
How to clean your blood pressure monitor and cuff
- To clean the main body and the cuff cover, use a soft cloth soaked with a neutral detergent solution and warm water.
- Then gently wipe down.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here