- Enriched with devil claw root
- Traditional herbal medicinal product
- Relieves rheumatic pain
A natural herbal remedy used for soothing rheumatic pain.
A.Vogel atrosan devil's claw tablets is a herbal medicinal product that can be used for the relief of rheumatic or muscular pain, general aches and pains in the muscles and joints and backache. Devils claw can only be found in the Kalahari desert of Southern Africa, and is extremely difficult to cultivate anywhere else.
Features of A.Vogel atrosan devil's claw 30 tablets
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- For rheumatic pain, backache or lumbago
- Made from extracts of cultivated Devil’s Claw
- Can be used with other medicines
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not for use in children or those under 18
- Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil’s Claw or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer
- If you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil’s Claw products such as Atrosan
- Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever
- For oral use only
- Don't take more than the recommended dose
How to use
- Take one tablet twice daily immediately after food.
- The dose can be increased to two tablets twice daily if relief is not obtained after 3 to 5 days.
1 film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H.zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v. The other ingredients used for the tablet are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here