- Freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme
- Traditional herbal medicinal product
- Relieves chesty coughs
A natural herbal remedy used for soothing muscles and aches.
A.Vogel Bronchoforce chesty cough ivy complex oral drops traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. Chesty coughs accompany colds or the flu and can come about as soon as the infection starts and can linger for longer periods, Bronchoforce helps the body expel mucus or catarrh from the respiratory tract relieving neusance chesty coughs.
Features of A.Vogel Bronchoforce chesty cough ivy complex oral drops
- Herbal remedy for chesty or mucus cough
- Helps the body expel mucus or catarrh from the chest
- Made from freshly harvested Ivy and Thyme
- Contains Liquorice root
- Bronchosan soothes a tickle throat
- 15ml / 50ml
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Not for use in children under 12
- For oral use only
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to ivy, thyme or liquorice or to any of the other ingredients present in Bronchoforce
- Do not use if you are already using another product containing liquorice (eg. liquorice confectionery / sweets)
- If your symptoms worsen or persist for more than one week, a doctor or qualified practitioner should be consulted
- If you are short of breath, or experiencing fever, see a doctor
- Liquorice confectionery or medicines should be used with caution in those suffering from high blood pressure, kidney, liver or heart disease and those suffering from a low potassium level in their blood
- Don't take more than the recommended dose
How to use
- Take 20 drops in a little water three to five times daily.
1ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Ivy herb 376 mg (Hedera helix L.) (1:5.7-6.0).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 51% v/v, Fresh Thyme herb 329 mg (Thymus vulgaris L.) (1:8.0-8.2).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 51% v/v, Liquorice root 234 mg (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.) (1:10-11).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 51% v/v.
Other ingredients: Ethanol, Purified water, Star anise oil and Eucalyptus oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here