- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Traditional herbal medicinal product
- Helps maintain the bodies resistances
For the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
A.Vogel Echinaforce echinacea drops are a herbal remedy that is generally used for the symptomatic relief from colds, the flu and upper respiratory tract infections. Using the freshly picked plant Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root (5%) means you get 3 times more active substances when compared to dry herbs. These easy to take drops help maintain the body's resistance by supporting the immune system.
A.Vogel Echinaforce echinacea also comes in a tablet form for those who find those easier.
Features of A.Vogel Bronchoforce chesty cough ivy complex oral drops
- Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
- Fresh herb extract
- Licensed medicine
- Supports and strengthens your immune system
- 15ml / 50ml
Warnings and cautions
- Allergic to products containing Echinacea
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you are breastfeeding
- Not for use in children under 12
- For oral use only
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take this product for a cold and flu for more than 10 days.
How to use
- Take 15 drops (0.6ml) with a small amount of water two to three times daily.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) 860 mg.
Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v Fresh Echinacea root (Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) 45 mg.
Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v 1 ml of Echinaforce is equivalent to 25 oral drops.
Other ingredients: Ethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here