- Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
- Fresh herb extract
- Convenient and easy-to-use
For the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
A.Vogel Echinaforce echinacea tablets are an easy and convenient herbal remedy that helps to strengthen your immune system as well as treating the symptomatic relief from colds, the flu and upper respiratory tract infections. These tablets have been formulated using freshly picked plants of Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root(5%), which means you get 3 times more active substances when compared to dry herbs.A.V
A.Vogel Echinaforce echinacea also comes in an easy to take oral drop if taking tablets is not for you.
Features of A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea tablets
- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Traditional herbal medicinal product
- Helps maintain the bodies resistances
- Supports and strengthens your immune system
- 15ml / 50ml
Warnings and cautions
- Allergic to products containing Echinacea
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you are breastfeeding
- Not for use in children under 12
- For oral use only
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take this product for a cold and flu for more than 10 days.
How to use
- Take 2 tablets two to three times daily.
1 tablet contains 380 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench herb (1:7.5-14.6) and 20 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L) Moench root (1:7.1-12.5).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v.
Other ingredients: Potato starch, Magnesium Stearate and Lactose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here