- Soothes headaches and muscle aches
- With black elderberry
- Convenient and easy-to-use
For the quick relief from symptomatic relief of colds and flu.
A.Vogel Echinaforce hot drink cold & flu is a traditional herbal medicinal product that helps relieve the symptoms of cold and flu. This easy to take hot drink has been formulated using a concentrated solution of fresh extracts of Echinacea herb (95%) and root (5%), and Elderberry juice. This is a licensed herbal medicine.
Features of A.Vogel Echinaforce hot drink cold & flu
- Helps fight colds & flu
- Soothing for symptoms such as headaches & muscle ache
- Made from extracts of fresh Echinacea purpurea
- Flavoured with Black Elderberry juice (Sambucus)
- Convenient and easy to take
Warnings and cautions
- Allergic to products containing Echinacea
- Avoid getting this spray in your eyes. If you accidentally spray into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not use if you are Pregnant
- Do not use if you are Breastfeeding
- Not for use in children under 12
- For oral use only
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take this product for a cold and flu for more than 10 days.
How to use
- To be made into a hot drink by diluting in hot water before use.
- Fill the 5ml measuring spoon provided with the product.
- Pour the contents of the spoon into a cup.
- Add hot water and stir.
Days 1 to 3:
- Take 5 ml diluted in hot water five times daily.
Days 4 to 10:
- Take 5 ml diluted in hot water three times daily.
5 ml of concentrate contains: 1,140 mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12-13) and 60 mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench root (1:11-12).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% V/V.
Other ingredients: Sucrose, Purified water, Concentrated elderberry juice, Citric acid Monohydrate, Modified starch, Medium chain triglycerides, Potassium sorbate and Ethanol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here