- Helps fight sore throats
- Enriched with sage extracts
- Convenient and easy-to-use
For the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
A.Vogel Echinaforce sore throat spray is part of the herbal range of Echinaforce from A.Vogal and is used to treat sore throats, colds and the flue. Using a specially designed nozzle and pump spray, A.Vogel Echinaforce allows you to deliver a good dose of Echinacea and sage extracts to painful and irritated areas of the back of your throat.
This throat spray has been formulated using extracts of freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea herb and root, and sage leaves which contains 3 times more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried herb.
Features of A.Vogel Echinaforce sore throat spray 30ml
- Herbal remedy for sore throats
- Nozzle and pump spray action
- Contains Echinacea and sage
- F3 times more active substances
- Convenient and easy to use
Warnings and cautions
- Allergic to products containing Echinacea
- Avoid getting this spray in your eyes. If you accidentally spray into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not use if you are Pregnant
- Do not use if you are Breastfeeding
- Not for use in children under 12
- For oral use only
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take this product for a cold and flu for more than 10 days.
How to use
- Take 2 sprays 6 to 10 times daily.
1ml of spray contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb 863.3 mg (Echinacea purpurea (L.) (1:12-13).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% V/V Fresh Echinacea root 45.5 mg (Echinacea purpurea (L.) (1:11-12).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% V/V Fresh Sage leaves 430.0 mg (Salvia officinalis (L.) folium) (1:17-18).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 68% V/V.
Other ingredients: Sucrose laurate, Soy lecithin, Ethanol, Peppermint oil and Sorbitol liquid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here