- Suitable for contact lens users
- Instant relief
- Unique bottle design
Easy to use eye drops for dry and irritated eyes.
A.Vogel eye drops has been specifically formulated for the relief of dry, irritated and tired eyes and is suitable for contact lens wearers. Our eyes can dry out due to many factors in life including, working long hours at a computer screen, heating, air-conditioning and pollution and this can cause irritations. Using a unique bottle design that keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives, A.Vogel eye drops ensure that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Features of A.Vogel eye drops 10ml
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses
- Contains Euphrasia (Eyebright)
- For dry, irritated or tired eyes
- Contains no preservatives
- Adults and children
- Contact lens wearer
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
- Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards.
- Place the dropper above the eye.
- Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
- Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface.
- Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
A.Vogel Eye drops contain Hyaluronic acid (1mg/ml ), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Sodium choloride, Boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Hyaluronic acid and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here