- Easy to swallow tablets
- Organically cultivated
- Benefits in 6 weeks
A natural remedy to relieve slight low mood and mild anxiety.
A.Vogel hyperiforce St John's wort tablets uses the extract of St. John's wort herb which is a licensed traditional herbal remedy. Made from organically cultivated and freshly harvested hypericum, these tablets help to treat mild anxiety, low moods and other similar symptoms. A.Vogel hyperiforce St John's wort tablets can be taken for as long as you need and generally will feel the benefits within 6 weeks.
Features of A.Vogel hyperiforce St John's wort 60 tablets
- Treatment of symptoms of mild anxiety
- Extract of freshly harvested St. John's wort (Hypericum)
- Treatment of symptoms of slightly low mood
- Licensed traditional herbal remedy
- 60 tablets
- Low moods and Anxiety
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if you are under 18 years of age
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
- Do not take if you are allergic to peanut or soya. This product contains soya polysaccharide
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Do not take if you are suffering from depression
- Do not take if you have a sensitivity to sunlight
- Do not take if you are having light therapy (phototherapy) or any testing procedures that use light (photodiagnostic procedures)
- Do not take if you are due to have an operation in the next 10 days
- Do not take if you are taking any of the medicines in the following table as this product may affect the way they work
- Do not take if you are unsure if this product is suitable for you then please contact your pharmacist or closest health care professional
How to use
- Take one tablet three times daily.
One tablet contains 66 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) flowering herb (equivalent to 170-305 mg of dried St John's wort flowering herb).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 68% V/V.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Colloidal anhydrous silica and Glycerol distearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here