- Contains soy isoflavones and hibiscus extract
- Traditional herbal remedy
- Easy to swallow tablets
Nutritional support for women going through all stages of the menopause.
A.Vogel Menopause support has been specially formulated using soy isoflavones and hibiscus extracts to provide your body with all the nutritional support when going through all the stages of the menopause.
The soy isoflavone product is obtained using an extract of soya beans and provides 50mg of bio available phytoestrogenic soy isoflavones or 24mg of genistein daily. This unique formulation also contains magnesium (known to help with symptoms such as tiredness and fatigue), hibiscus and vervain.
Features of A.Vogel Menopause support 60 tablets
- Made from soya beans
- Also contains magnesium and hibiscus
- Support for all stages of the menopause
- May be used with HRT
- Unique formulation
- GM Free
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- This product is not suitable for those under 18 years of age
- For oral use only
- Don't take more than the recommended dose
- This product is not suitable for children
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if pregnant, breast-feeding or on hormonal contraceptives including the pill, implant, injection or the Mirena coil
How to use
- Take 1 tablet twice daily (morning and evening) with food.
Each tablet contains: 405 mg of tri-magnesium dicitrate anhydrous, 42 mg of soy bean extract (60% isoflavones), 35 mg Hibiscus extract and 0.25 mg Vervain essential oil.
Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose, Beta vulgaris (beetroot juice) powder and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here