- Liver cleansing properties
- Traditional herbal remedy
- Easy to swallow tablets
Combination of milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, peppermint and boldo.
A.Vogel milk thistle tincture tablets have been formulated by Alfred Vogel, one of Switzerland’s best known naturopaths. These tincture tablets are made from a combination of Milk Thistle, Globe Artichoke, Boldo and Dandelion to form Milk thistle complex. Milk thistle tablets have a long history of use for the benefits to the liver and for their ability to alleviate skin concerns by cleansing the liver.
Features of A.Vogel milk thistle tincture 60 tablets
- Made from milk thistle seeds
- Supports the liver cells
- Contains fresh plant extracts of Artichoke, Dandelion & Peppermint
- Available as tincture or tablets
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose
- Avoid during pregnancy or if breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
- Take one tablet twice daily.
Extract of fresh Cynara scolymus(Artichoke) leaves 47.5%, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dried fruit 33%, fresh Taraxacum officinalis* (Dandelion) herb and root 12.5% and Peumus boldus (Boldo) dried leaf 7%.
Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose and glycerol distearate (vegetable source). Each 250 mg tablet contains the equivalent of 485 mg Milk Thistle Complex tincture.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here