- Hay fever relief
- 7 tropical herbs
- Easy to swallow tablets
Non drowsy relief of hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
A.Vogel pollinosan hay fever tablets are a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition to relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other forms of allergic rhinitis. These tablets contain 7 tropical herbs and are non drowsy so are safe to take before using any machinery.
Hay fever is a common allergy and these tablets can also help with allergies to dust, animals and pets (allergic rhinitis) – both conditions give rise to symptoms such as itching and watery eyes, sneezing, tickly nose or throat and a blocked nose.
Features of A.Vogel pollinosan hayfever 120 tablets
- Hay fever remedy
- Can help for allergic rhinitis
- Non-drowsy - does not affect ability to drive or use machines
- Can be used with other hay fever remedies
- No restriction on use with asthma
- 120 tablets
- Children aged 12 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than 6 tablets a day
- Not for use in children under 12
- For oral use only
How to use
- Take 2 tablets three times daily before meals.
Each tablet contains: Ammi visnaga 1x, Aralia racemosa 2x, Cardiospermum halicacabum 2x, Larrea mexicana 2x, Luffa operculata 6x, Okaubaka aubrevillei 2x, Galphimia glauca 3x.
Other ingredients: actose, pregelatinised starch and magnesium stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here