- Relieve urinary discomfort in men
- Herbal remedy
- Easy to swallow capsules
Remedy for use in men over 18 years of age who have been diagnosed by their doctors as having BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy).
A.Vogel prostasan saw palmetto capsules contains prostasan which is a traditional herbal medicinal product that is widely used to relieve urinary discomfort in in men with enlarged prostates. Convenient capsules work to help relieve symptoms such as; The need to urinate frequently (especially at night), Weak or interrupted urinary flow and feeling that you cannot empty your bladder completely.
Features of A.Vogel prostasan saw palmetto capsules
- Treatment of symptoms an of enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Extract of Saw Palmetto berries
- Convenient to take
- Can help weak or interrupted urinary flow
- For benign prostatic hypertrophy
- 30 capsules
- Males aged 18 years and older who have been diagnosed with BPH
Warnings and cautions
- You can take Prostasan for as long as is necessary
- If symptoms worsen consult a doctor as soon as possible
- If no improvement in symptoms is seen after 8 weeks of treatment consult your doctor for further advice
- Not for use in children or those under 18
- For oral use only
How to use
- Take one capsule daily with food.
1 capsule contains: 320 mg of extract (as soft extract) from Saw palmetto fruit (Serenoa repens (Bartram) Small fructus (Sabal Serrulata (Michaux) Nichols fructus)) (9-12:1).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 96%V/V.
Other ingredients: gelatine, glycerol, sorbitol, iron oxide (red, black and yellow) and purified water. 1 capsule conatins 7.7 mg sorbitol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here