- Relief from minor urinary complaints
- Herbal remedy
- For women
Relief from minor urinary complaints associated with cystitis in women.
A.Vogel Uva-ursi and Echinacea Cystitis oral drops are a traditional herbal medicinal product used for women who are living with complications associated with cystitis. Formulated using two herbs that have been traditionally used to treat cystitis;
Uva-ursi or Bearberry: is a small woody shrub which thrives in the mountains of Alfred Vogel’s Switzerland.
Echinacea purpurea: well known for its role in the treatment of colds and flu as it strengthens the function of the body’s immune system.
Features of A.Vogel Uva-ursi & Echinacea Cystitis oral drops 50ml
- Relieves symptoms of cystitis in women
- Fresh herb tincture
- Easy to take oral drops
- Combination of Arctostaphylos uva-ursi and Echinacea purpurea
Warnings and cautions
Do not take:
- Men – Cystitis in men is most often caused by an enlarged prostate . Seek advice from a doctor in order to get a diagnosis and appropriate treatment
- Women under 18 years of age
- Those allergic to Echinacea or plants of the daisy family (Asteracea/Compositae)
- Those allergic to Uva-ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
- Those with a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma
- Those currently living with an autoimmune illness, immune illness or TB
- Those currently taking an immuno suppressant medicine
How to use
- Take 15 drops in a little water two to five times daily.
715mg of tincture from fresh Uva-ursi herb (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (L.) Spreng. herb) (1:4). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 43% m/m.
240mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:12). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 57.3% m/m
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here