- Provides cooling relief
- Herbal remedy
- Helps reduce leg discomfort
Soothing and cooling relief for legs that feel heavy and uncomfortable.
A.Vogel venagel contains the extract Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) seeds which helps helps to cool, soothe and relieve tired, heavy and uncomfortable legs. This gel is also useful for long journeys (especially by plane), during hot weather and can be used during pregnancy.
Features of A.Vogel venagel 100ml
- Relieves tired, heavy legs
- Made from fresh Horse chestnut seeds
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers
Warnings and cautions
- Not for use in children or those under 18
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply a a small amount of the gel onto the skin and smooth in.
- Use 2 to 3 times a day using an upwards motion.
- Try to pay special attention to the ankles and the areas that feel most uncomfortable.
- When possible keep legs raised for 20 minutes.
- If you think you have a condition that may require medical treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Aqua, Alcohol, Aesculus hippocastanum, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Polyglyceryl –4 caprate, Glycerin (plant origin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here