- Supports your baby's immune system
- 5 drops per day
- 200 million friendly bacteria
Over 200 million naturally occurring friendly bacteria's to aid in your babies immune system..
Abidec immune support 2 in 1 drops has been formulated to support the growth of your babies immune system with vitamin D. Combining the health benefits of vitamin D3 with naturally occurring friendly bacteria, the immune system support drops gives your baby a healthy start in life. These drops also contain calcium for the development of healthy bones and contains over 200 million naturally occurring friendly bacteria carefully selected from strains of Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Lactobacillus Reuteri.
Features of Dr Botanicals pomegranate sleeping mask 30ml
- For the development of healthy bones
- No unnecessary ingredients
- Formulated for babies
- With vitamin D
- Lactose, allergen, gluten free
- Naturally occurring friendly bacteria
- Suitable from birth to 3 years
Warnings and cautions
- Place the pipette back on the bottle after use
- The daily recommended intake must not be exceeded
- Use the bottle contents within 60 days after opening
How to use
- Give 5 drops per day.
- For first use, open the bottle and replace the cap with the pipette.
- Shake the bottle well before each use to disperse the powder.
- The drops can be given directly into the baby’s mouth or be added to breast milk, cold liquids or lukewarm infant formula.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Antioxidant: DL-alpha-tocopherol, medium chain triglycerides.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here