- Convenient and hassle free
- 11 depth settings
- Six lancets
Convenient and hassle-free blood glucose monitoring.
It's vital that those living with diabetes maintain a healthy blood glucose level, and Accu-Chek have made this easier than ever to monitor with their fastclix model. The Accu-Chek fastclix model uses an innovative drum containing six lancets which do not require any direct contact and therefore remain hygienic.
Provided here are four drums containing six lancets for you to place inside your fastclix model. The fastclix lancet has 11 depth settings that can be easily set using the turning dial. This allows for optimum blood sampling depending on your skin type. The lancet is smooth and polished, meaning the skin penetration is gentle and virtually pain-free.
Features of Accu-Chek fastclix lancet 24s
- Unlike conventional lancing devices
- The Accu-Chek fastclix lancet is for the use with the Accu-Chek blood glucose fastclix mobile
- Helps to reduce the inconvenience of testing
- Safe and hygienic
- Minimal discomfort
- 24 lancets
- Adults and children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Read the instructions on device carefully before use
- Individual use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
Use alongside the Accu-Chek fastclix lancet, following instructions carefully.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here