- IPS screen
- Multi-sport mode (running, walking, indoor run & trail run)
- Heart rate monitoring with ability to set heart rate zone
We have little something to improve your daily life.
This smartwatch will keep you updated with your schedule (calls, meetings, other notifications) as well will serve you good when you exercise thanks to high accuracy heart rate. To start with, ACME SW201 smartwatch will inform you about all notifications you usually get to your phone, like incoming calls, emails or social networks notifications. Besides, you can set your own reminders in the watch to never again miss your favourite show on TV or simply drink more water during the day.
Furthermore, this smartwatch has a high accuracy heart rate monitor which makes every heart beat count to provide you with precise results of your training. To get even more accurate results, you can choose between different sports you are taking and see results of that concrete exercise thanks to multi-sport mode. All this information may be viewed on your phone in the special app or simply on the smartwatch screen. Worthy to mention the screen is colourful and touch-sensitive for easy navigation and control.
Features of Acme SW201 smartwatch
- Daily activity & sleep monitoring
- Synchronize phonebook, answer or reject calls from your wrist
- Displays SMS, emails, calendar events and social media activity
- Raise or shake arm to wake up the device
- Remote control for music playback
- Touch-sensitive for easy navigation & control
- Remote control for capturing photos
- Built-in loudspeaker and microphone
- 1 x smartwatch
Warnings and cautions
- It is not intended to be a medical device, thus, small oversights may occur (in the provided data)
- Driving, cycling and other physical activities involving movements of hands also may be counted as steps
- The data of heart rate meter should not be considered as medical accuracy results and it cannot be used as an accurate indication of your health condition
How to use
- Please see instruction manual for full list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here