- Dermatologically tested
- Carefully selected ingredients
- Reduces the effects of acne
A foaming cleanser that can be used to treat spots for acne free skin.
Acnecide daily cleanser 235ml deeply cleanses and leaves the skin soft, developed with carefully selected ingredients to regulate facial sebum levels to keep your pores clean and your skin spot free. It has been dermatologically tested to be suitable for sensitive spot prone skin. This daily cleanser is clinically proven to relieve skin irritation and soothe the skin, regulates facial sebum levels.
Features of Acnecide daily cleanser 235ml
- Reduces the number of bacteria on your skin
- Clinically proven to relieve skin irritation
- Keep your pores clean and your skin spot free
- Regulates facial sebum levels
- Use with Acnecide 5% spot treatment
Warnings and cautions
- This product is only suitable for use on the face
- Avoid contact with the eyes, eyelids, lips and other delicate areas of the skin
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply once or twice daily to the affected area.
- Wet your skin before applying the foam and massage over your skin.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Water, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, PEG-75, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceril Palmate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated C12-C18 Triglycerides, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Masking Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate .
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here