- Antiseptic cream
- Soothing and effective
- Use for burns, scalds and blisters
Antiseptic, soothing and effective.
For the treatment of minor burns and scalds, scratches, cuts and abrasions, sunburn blisters and infected, cracked skin. Acriflex is soothing and effective, simply apply over the affected area and cover with a dressing if needed.
Features of Acriflex 30g
- For the treatment of minor burns and scalds, scratches, cuts and abrasions
- Soothes sunburn blisters and infected, cracked skin
- Antiseptic burns cream
- 0.25% w/w Chlorhexidine Gluconate cream
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep away from the eyes
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your pharmacist or doctor if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
How to use
- For general use: apply freely and smooth gently into the skin.
- For cuts, abrasions, burns etc: spread freely and, if necessary, cover with a dressing.
Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution equivalent to Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.25% w/w.
Also contains Arlatone 983 S, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Dimeticone 20, Glycerol, Quinoline Yellow Lake 250, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here