- For dry or irritated skin
An odourless, non-sticky hydrogel which provides cooling and soothing relief to superficially reddened, dry or irritated skin.
Acriflex skin cooling gel contains OSMO care. This unique patented technology works by the natural process of osmosis to draw water to the surface of the skin, which cools and hydrates it.
Features of Acriflex skin cooling gel 30g
- Soothe by rapidly cooling the skin tissues to relieve discomfort
- Reduce the redness of inflamed skin
- Hydrate the surface layers of the skin to promote the skin's natural repair system
- Adults and children
- Reddened, dry or irritated skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- External use only
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store below 25°C in the original carton
- Keep away from sources of heat
- Some users may experience a tingling sensation on application
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If hypersensitive to any ingredient, wash affected area with soap and water and seek medical advice
- If symptoms worsen or do not improve, stop use and seek medical advice
- If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice
How to use
- Read all the carton carefully before use.
- For adults and children apply to unbroken skin and massage gently.
- Leave for a few minutes to penetrate.
- Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here