- Dries runny noses
- Clears chesty coughs
- Loosens stubborn mucus
Untangles the toughest of knots and tangles and deters headlice.
Multi-Action Actifed Chesty Coughs loosens stubborn mucus in chesty coughs and relieves other symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion and catarrh.
Features of Actifed multi-action chesty coughs 100ml
- For chesty coughs
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Adults and children over 12
- Chesty coughs
Warnings and cautions
- For oral use. Do not use more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
How to use
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: two 5 ml spoonfuls every 4-6 hours..
Each 5 ml contains: Guaifenesin 100 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg, Triprolidine Hydrochloride 1.25 mg Other Ingredients include: Sucrose, Sorbitol, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Colouring (E110), Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here