- Light compression to help reduce swelling
- Good for improved finger and hand mobility
- Pain relief through balanced warm and medical compression
Support aches while reducing swelling with Actimove gloves.
The Actimove® arthritis care compression gloves aim to relieve the feeling or stiff, aching fingers that can get in the way of your day-to-day. These gloves provide balanced warmth and medical compression for pain relief and healing, while their neoprene- free material provides comfort and good breathability.
Features of Actimove® arthritis care gloves
- Ideal for aching fingers and hands
- Neoprene-free for comfort and breathability
- For pain relief and healing
- Warmth and compression for pain relief
- Premium soft material and outside seams
- Latex-free fabric
- Small: 18cm - 20cm
- Medium: 20cm - 23.5cm
- Large: 23.5cm - 27cm
- Extra Large: 27cm - 30cm
- Aching fingers and hands
- Raynaud’s disease
Warnings and cautions
- Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not a substitute for professional medical care
- Do not over-tighten
- Stop use if pain persists or you experience discomfort
How to use
- The gloves can be worn doing daily activities like writing, cooking, typing and more.
Latex-free, suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here