- Knitted support
- Heat-retaining ceramic fibres
- Four-way stretch material for comfortable compression
Provides firm compression and support for painful conditions and irritations of the ankle.
The Actimove everyday ankle support has been specifically crafted from knitted material and using reinforced edges to help support and relieve pain in your ankle. This unique ankle support uses heat retaining ceramic fibres that retain and reflect body heat which provides a soothing warmth to help ease pain caused by arthritis.
Usable on either ankle, Actimove everyday ankle support is light. comfortable supporting your ankle with compression to help reduce swelling whilst also helping to improve mobility. This latex free reliable ankle support supports healing by promoting circulation around your ankle.
Features of Actimove everyday ankle support
- Soothing warmth to help relieve pain
- Latex-free fabric
- Reinforced edges for long lasting wear
- Therapeutic warming
- Helps to reduce swelling and improve mobility
- Can be used on either right or left ankle
- Treatment of painful arthritis to the elbow joint
- Can be worn all day, even while doing sports
- Small: 18cm - 21cm
- Medium: 21cm - 24cm
- Large: 24cm - 27cm
- X Large: 27cm - 30cm
- Degenerative ankle conditions
- Overuse or repetitive use syndromes
- Chronic ankle pain
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Simply slide the sleeve onto your ankle.
- There is a smooth motion-comfort zone over the outside of the ankle, and once this area is over your ankle, you'll instantly feel that the support is where it should be.
Latex-free, suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here