- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin
- Protects the gut from inflammation & damage
Iron supplements to help support the immune system and reduce tiredness.
Active Iron capsules contain ferrous sulfate, a medicine used to treat and prevent iron deficiency. Iron is an essential mineral needed for the formation of haemoglobin, which carries oxygen around the body to the tissues and is used to release energy from food. Iron is also needed to metabolise other important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin c and calcium.
Active Iron is a clinically proven supplement to help support healthy iron balance in the body. Its absorption rate is better than other competitive brands whilst being gentle on the stomach. Daily use of this supplement can contribute to increased energy levels and better cognitive function.
Features of Active Iron capsules
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Protects the gut from inflammation and damage
- Clinically proven x2 the absorption
- Specially formulated to help prevent constipation
- Kind even on an empty stomach
- 30 capsules
- Adults and children over 12
- Women with periods
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take if inner seal is broken
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any prescribed medicines
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Replace cap and turn until click is heard
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- One capsule to be taken daily.
- Gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach.
Whey (Milk) Protein, Capsule Shell (Hypromellose), Ferrous Sulfate, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Acetate, Acetic Acid), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Emulsifier (Polysorbate 20), Capsule Colourants (Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here