- Supports healthy bones
- High strength immunity boosters
- Easy to swallow capsules
Enriched with 3 essential nutrients to help boost your immune system.
Active Iron immune capsules have been specially formulated to help you maintain a healthy immune system all year round. These easy to swallow high strength capsules deliver a high potency of Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc.
The benefits of Active Iron immune capsules:
Vitamin C: an important vitamin found in fruit and vegetables and is classed as a water soluble vitamin that needs to be consumed each day. Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system as well as helping your body to absorb iron, formulation of collagen, the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.
Vitamin D: known as the sunshine vitamin, Vitamin D is an important vitamin during the dark months when we are less likely to be exposed to sunshine. This vitamin helps to protect you body and strengthen your immune system as well as maintaining strong bones.
Zinc: a super macronutrient that helps to maintain the integrity of mucous membranes and acts as an antioxidant helping to clean up damage caused by oxidative stress. Zinc helps to fight of invading bacteria and viruses and is used to make proteins and DNA.
Features of Active Iron immune 30 capsules
- Contains 50 ug of Vitamin D
- Supports a healthy and strong immune system
- Contains 350 mg of Vitamin C
- Maintains healthy cartilage, bones and teeth
- Contains 20 mg of Zinc
Ingredient Per capsule %NRV* Vitamin D 50 μg 1000% Vitamin C 350 mg 437.5% Zinc 20 mg 200%
- 30 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not take more that the recommended dose
How to use
- Take one Active Immune capsule daily.
- Take with water.
- Do not exceed the daily dose without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), capsule shell (hypromellose), Zinc (zinc citrate), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), anticaking agents (silicon dioxide & magnesium salts of fatty acids), capsule colorant (red iron oxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here