- Diffuser refill
- Scientifically proven to help support dogs in stressful situations
- Trusted by vets, charities and expert behaviourists
Replenish your diffuser with the ADAPTIL 30 day refill.
Run out of ADAPTIL? No problem. Top up with the the 30 day refill. The ADAPTIL diffuser is a synthetic copy of the dog-appeasing pheromone released by a mother dog naturally to calm and reassure her new puppies. This pheromone has helped millions of dogs worldwide and is clinically proven to support dogs of all ages by creating a calm and comforting environment.
ADAPTIL will help your dog stay calm in situations such as:
- Changes to dog’s environment e.g. new baby, pet, building work
- Settling into a new home, moving home
- Staying home alone
- General fears e.g. people or traffic
- Loud noises e.g. fireworks
Features of ADAPTIL 30 day refill 48ml
- Developed after years of veterinary research
- Covers an area equivalent of a three-bed property (50-70m2)
- Each vial lasts up to 4 weeks
- Up to 5 refills can be used before diffuser needs replacing
- Scientifically proven to help dogs during stressful situations
- 1 x 30 day refill (48ml)
- Dogs and puppies
Warnings and cautions
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
- Do not plug below a kitchen cabinet, behind curtains or by windows or doors
- Do not plug the ADAPTIL diffuser under shelves, behind doors, behind curtains, behind furniture
How to use
- The ADAPTIL diffuser is designed to be plugged upright into a wall socket in the room your dog spends most of their time.
- Leave the diffuser switched on continuously. Ensure continuous comfort to your dog by replacing the ADAPTIL Refill every month (each refill will last up to 30 days).
- The diffuser should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect.
Canine appeasing pheromone analogue 2%, excipient q.s 100g.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here