- Use with a calorie-controlled diet to aid slimming
- Includes active ingredient Fucus
- Speeds up the body's metabolism
Adios Max is a natural herbal medicine that works to help aid weight loss naturally
Adios Max contains a high level of active ingredient Fucus, a type of seaweed that is more commonly known as bladderwrack. Fucus helps to stimulate your body's metabolism and gently speed up the rate that the fat which is stored within the body is converted into energy. Combined with a calorie-controlled diet and continued exercise, Adios Max can help you to lose weight.
Adios Max used alongside a calorie-controlled diet can lead to effective weight loss, as the active ingredient Fucus can also help to suppress your appetite. You should take one tablet of Adios Max three times a day at mealtimes, as well as follow a healthy eating and exercise plan.
Features of Adios max herbal slimming tablets
- Used to help speed up weight loss by acting on the body's metabolism
- Traditional and natural herbal medicine for weight loss
- Contains a high level of active ingredient Fucus
- Maximum strength - can help speed up weight loss naturally
- Speeds up your body's ability to convert fat into energy
- 100 x 120mg tablets
- Gluten free individuals
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for children, adolescents under 18 or the elderly
- Do not use if you are taking currently anticoagulants
- If you have a thyroid disorder do not use Adios Max
- Do not use Adios Max is you are currently taking any other medicines or dietary supplements containing iodine
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding it is strongly recommended that you do not use Adios Max
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on this carton and the container
- Adios Max has a diuretic effect, so remember to stay hydrated throughout the day
How to use
- Take one pill three times a day at meal times.
Read the patient information leaflet included in the pack for more details.
Each tablet contains 120mg Fucus extract (as dry extract) from Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus Vesiculosus L.) (5:1) extraction solvent 30% Methanol.
Also contains Lactose, Sucrose and Iodine. See patient information leaflet and packaging for more details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here