- For radiant and soft skin
- 100% natural
- Enriched with konjac root with bamboo charcoal
Your Afterspa charcoal konjac sponge cleanses your pores and detoxifies your skin.
Your Afterspa charcoal konjac sponge will leave your skin feeling soft and radiant. The charcoal konjac sponge is perfect for your day to day travel or any occasion. Great to use if you’re in a hurry, or simply because you are environmentally conscious and trying to conserve water. The sponge works thoroughly to keep your skin clean and healthy.
It’s a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called “Konnyaku potato”. Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties. The konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a thorough cleansing. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH. Your charcoal konjac sponge has no preservatives and no chemicals. It has bamboo charcoal that helps absorb impurities to purify and deep cleanse your skin. In other words, exfoliates and detoxifies.
Features of Afterspa konjac sponge charcoal
- Not tested on animals
- Clinically tested on all skin types
- Exfoliates and detoxifies
- Vegan friendly
- 1 x konjac sponge
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Rinse your charcoal konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage your skin in a circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out any excess water and hang to dry.
- Use twice daily, recommended morning and night.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here