- Shapes, holds and moulds
- UK's number 1 styling wax
- Easily washes out
Creates a long lasting firm hold without the crusty feeling of a gel.
The styling wax is perfect for neat cuts requiring long lasting controlled hold.
Features of Alberto VO5 styling wax
- Long lasting firm hold
- Holds without the crusty feeling of a gel
- Restyle and reform using fingers, brush or comb
- Any hair style
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, wash thoroughly
How to use
- Use on towel dried hair, and leave to dry naturally for a defined separated look. Use on dry hair to maintain your neat style.
- Use sparingly, a little goes a long way. You can always add more if needed. Warm by rubbing between the palms of your hands, before applying to the hair. VO5 styling wax can also be used after other styling products.
Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire D'Abeille), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here