- Easy to apply spray
- On the go antibacterial treatment
- Suitable for cuts, grazes and minor burns
Wound treatment with antibacterial silver ions.
Alfasilver spray 100ml covers the cut or graze with a breathable barrier. This protects the injury and promotes the body's own healing process. It also contains silver ions, which are well known for their antibacterial properties. This helps protect against infection.
Features of Alfasilver spray 100ml
- Treats minor injuries on the go
- Creates a breathable barrier
- Speeds healing of cuts, grazes, minor burns and blisters
- For difficult to reach place
Warnings and cautions
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Protect from sunlight
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source
- No adverse reactions known from device components
- For external use only
How to use
- Wounds must be cleaned before the application with isotonic solution.
- Shake aerosol can before use.
- Spray in short intervals.
- Lightly press the dispenser button and pointing the spray on the area to be treated.
- Do not dispers in the air, avoid possible flammable risks.
- Repeat operation as necessary, cover the area with a sterile bandage.
Micronized zeolite, ionic silver, n-butane.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here