- Convenient slim size
- Attractive and easy to clean case
- Ideal for those living with diabetes
The perfect case for storing all your diabetic and hypo treatment equipment.
The All-In plus diabetic kit case is made from firm EVA making it perfect for storing your extra diabetic equipment. The All-In Plus diabetic case comes with two compartments, the main compartment can be used to store a blood glucose meter, insulin pens, pot of test strips and a lancing device that are all held in place by an elasticated loop. The second compartment is used for storing lancets, a special pouch for a ballpoint pen and 2 pockets for a log book and prescriptions.
The All-In Plus case is ideal for children and adults, as it allows you keep all your diabetic and hypo treatments in one secure place. The case is made from firm EVA that provides a tough, protective exterior that is also easy to clean.
Features of All-in plus diabetic case
- Extra storage compartment for hypo treatment products or chronic medicine
- Stylish black with a vibrant zip
- Holds 2 standard insulin pens
- Loops for a standard size blood glucose meter, test strip pot and lancing device
- Space for lancets and a zipped pocket for rubbish
- 2 pockets for storing log books and scripts
- Easy to clean
- Height: 80mm
- Width: 140mm
- Length: 210mm
- Both children and adults
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as intended
How to use
- Please see packaging for further instructions.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here