- Effective relief from runny and blocked noses
- Fast and effective
- 24-hour relief
Fast and effective 24-hour allergy relief.
allacan provides fast and effective 24-hour relief from symptoms of hayfever and allergies to pollen, dust and pet hair. allacan provides effective relief from runny and blocked noses, itchy and watery eyes and relieves urticaria (swollen, red itchy skin).
allacan contains the active ingredients cetirizine dihydrochloride which belongs to the groups of medicines called antihistamines. It works by blocking the effects of a substance called histamine which occurs naturally in the body. Histamine is involved in allergic reactions.
Features of allacan 10mg allergy and hayfever relief
- 24-hour relief
- Relief from symptoms associated with hayfever and allergies
- For ages 6 and above
- Daily use
- 14 tablets
- 30 tablets
- Ages 6+ who have hayfever (seasonal allergic rhinitis), year-round allergies such as dust or pet allergies (perennial allergic rhinitis) and urticaria (swelling, redness and itchiness of the skin)
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the leaflet carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Do not use this medicine if you are breast-feeding
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not take if you have severe kidney disease
- If you are unsure about whether you should use this medicine, talk to your pharmacist or GP first
How to use
- See packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here