- 26g of protein per serving
- Reduces body fat without the loss of muscle
- A blend of three high-quality ingredients
Special edition almond-vanilla meal replacement, consisting of 100% natural flavours to provide a new, unique and innovative taste.
Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, Almased is Germany's number one weight loss meal replacement drink for healthy, sustainable weight loss. Almased almond-vanilla is a nourishing powdered drink mix with an all-natural blend of three high-quality ingredients; non-GMO soya, skimmed-milk yoghurt and enzyme-rich honey. Each serving of Almased almond-vanilla contains 26g of protein to support muscle health and mass while keeping you feeling full for up to six hours.
The clinically proven formula of Almased almond-vanilla is made from high-quality natural fermented ingredients, including non-GMO soya, skimmed-milk yoghurt, enzyme-rich liquid honey and added vitamins and minerals. Soya helps to maintain and grow essential muscle mass, yoghurt provides a great source of protein and the calcium also present in the yoghurt supports normal function of digestive enzymes. This special formula is rich with B vitamins which help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Almased almond-vanilla contains no fillers, preservatives or stimulants and only natural flavourings. The synergistic effect of Almased's unique ingredients nourishes and provides the body with excellent nutrition, while helping to support metabolic activity and burn fat. Almased meal replacement powder has a low glycaemic index and glycaemic load, which helps to support blood sugar levels, making it safe to use by those living with diabetes.
Features of Almased almond-vanilla meal replacement powder 500g
- Designed to be used alongside a calorie-controlled diet
- Clinically proven formula including soya, yoghurt and honey
- Can help with sustainable and healthy weight loss
- Helps retains essential muscle for healthy weight loss
- Low GI, so is suitable for people living with diabetes
- Contains only natural flavourings
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- 10 servings
- No artificial flavours, fillers or preservatives
- 10 x servings per 500g
- Adults who would like to lose or maintain their weight
- Those living with diabetes
Warnings and cautions
- Almased is not designed to be your only food source.
- Use as part of a calorie-controlled diet and active lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place
- If you are currently pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or want to lose over 20% of your current weight it is heavily recommended that you consult your GP before using this product
- If you have a medical condition which could be affected by using Almased please consult your doctor or dietitian
How to use
- Dissolve five heaped tablespoons (50g) of Almased powder in 200-350ml of water or 200ml low-fat milk, unsweetened soya or almond milk.
- Add two teaspoons of essential oils rich in omega-3 fatty acids (e.g. rapeseed, olive, flaxseed or walnut oil)..
- Mix thoroughly in a glass with a spoon or blend in an Almased shaker to give a smooth texture.
- Enjoy cold and within 20 minutes of preparation..
Soya protein isolate 50%, honey 25% (of which 100U/kg honey enzymes), low-fat yogurt powder 21% (Milk), natural flavouring (Milk), potassium chloride, calcium citrate, magnesium carbonate, magnesium oxide, silicon dioxide as an anticaking agent, vitamin C, ferrous fumarate, colour: riboflavin (vitamin B), niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin E, zinc oxide, manganese sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, vitamin B2, vitamin D, vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin A, folic acid, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here