- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Free diet plan included
- Reduces body fat without loss of essential muscle
Almased lactose free is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to support optimal daily function.
The leading weight loss meal replacement drink in Germany, Almased lactose free has the same great original taste and recipe just without the lactose. The powder has been fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to help support you during your weight loss journey by providing you with the nutrition that you need. The meal replacement also works as a weight management tool after you have lost weight.
Almased helps to boost metabolism while burning fat and supporting energy levels. The powder also contains essential protein to help retain muscle mass and keep you feeling full for longer. Protein help to grow essential muscle mass and support normal function of digestive enzymes.
Features of Almased lactose free meal replacement powder
- Contains only naturally occurring sugars
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals which help you to lose weight
- Formulated from completely naturally occurring ingredients so no GMO
- Gluten-free and lactose free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- A unique blend of high-quality, nourishing soya, yogurt and honey
Benefits of Almased
- Use alongside a calorie-controlled diet and exercise
- The most popular weight loss product in Germany
- Promotes healthy and sustainable weight loss
- A completely natural product with no added sugar or preservatives
- Low-glycemic makes it suitable for people living with diabetes
- Retains essential muscle for healthy weight loss and maintenance
- Twice as much weight loss versus a normal low-fat diet
Warnings and cautions
- Keep away from children
- Almased is not designed to be your only food source, it is designed to be used as part of a calorie-controlled diet and active lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place
- If you are currently pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or want to lose over 20% of your current weight it is heavily suggest that you consult your GP before using this product
- If you have a medical condition which could be affected by using Almased please consult your doctor or dietitian
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant individuals as the product contains Milk and Soya
How to use
- Dissolve five heaped tablespoons (50g) of Almased powder in 200-350ml of water or 200ml lactose free low-fat milk, unsweetened soya or almond milk.
- Add two teaspoons of essential oils rich in omega-3 fatty acids (e.g. rapeseed, olive, flaxseed or walnut oil).
- Mix thoroughly in a glass with a spoon or blend in an Almased shaker to give a smooth texture.
- Enjoy cold and within 20 minutes of preparation. Since Almased contains no artificial flavours, feel free to add ingredients such as unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon or vanilla extract to taste.
Soya protein isolate 50%, honey 25% (of which honey enzymes 15mg), lactose-free low-fat yoghurt powder (milk) 23%, potassium chloride, magnesium citrate, silicon dioxide as an anticaking agent, calcium citrate, vitamin C, niacin, colour: riboflavin, vitamin E, zinc oxide, ferrous fumarate, manganese sulphate, D-pantothenate, calcium, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin A, folic acid, potassium ioide, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12 <0.1 grams lactose /100 grams.
Allergy advice: for allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here