- Promotes effective weight control
- Boosts metabolism
- Reduces body fat without loss of essential muscle
Supports energy levels while burning fat and boosting your metabolism.
Almased is Germany's leading weight loss meal replacement drink, fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to support you during your weight loss journey, whilst helping to support day to day health and wellbeing. Now you can get Almased in on the go sachets, for those busy days, simply mix with water and oil, shake and enjoy. Almased is designed to be combined with a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise.
Almased mela replacement powder is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to support daily function and improve health and wellbeing. Almased has a clinically proven formula made from high-quality natural fermented ingredients including soya, skimmed-milk yoghurt and enzyme-rich liquid honey.
Soya, a plant based protein, contains all essential amino acids the body needs and can support the maintenance of essential muscle mass. While yoghurt provides a great source of protein and the calcium present in the yoghurt supports normal function of digestive enzymes. Enzyme-rich honey adds a touch of natural sweetness, and it is carefully processed to optimise the raw enzymes that are present in Almased.
Features of Almased meal replacement sachets 10 single servings
- 10 meal replacement sachets in each pack
- Contains only naturally occurring sugars
- No added sugar
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Beneficial for those living with diabetes
Benefits of Almased
- Almased is designed to be used alongside a calorie-controlled diet
- A clinically proven formula including soya, yoghurt and honey
- Supports sustainable healthy weight loss and weight maintenance
- All-natural products, no artificial colours, flavours, sugars or preservatives
- It has a low GI so is suitable for people living with diabetes
- Helps retain essential muscle for healthy weight loss
- 10 x 50gs single serving sachets off Almased meal replacement powder
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- Use as part of a calorie-controlled diet and active lifestyle
- Store in a cool dry place
- If you are currently pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or want to lose over 20% of your current weight you should consult your GP before using this product
- If you have a medical condition which could be affected by using Almased please consult your doctor or dietitian
How to use
1. Dissolve 1 sachet (50g) of Almased powder in 200-350ml of water or 200ml low-fat milk, unsweetened soya or almond milk.
2. Add two teaspoons of essential oils rich in omega-3 fatty acids (e.g. rapeseed, olive, flaxseed or walnut oil).
3. Mix thoroughly in a glass with a spoon or blend in an Almased shaker to give a smooth texture.
4. Enjoy cold and within 20 minutes of preparation.
Since Almased contains no artificial flavours, feel free to add ingredients such as unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon or vanilla extract to taste.
Soya protein isolate 50%, Honey 25% (of which honey enzymes 15mg), Low-fat yogurt powder (Milk) 23%, Potassium chloride, Magnesium citrate, Silicon dioxide as an anticaking agent, Calcium aitrate, Vitamin C, Niacin, Colour; Riboflavin, Vitamin E, Zinc oxide, Ferrous fumarate, Manganese sulphate, D-Pantothenate, Calcium, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B6,Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here