- Helps to promote hair growth
- Effective in combatting dandruff
- Innovative caffeine formula
Alpecin double effect shampoo with caffeine complex helps prevent dandruff and hair loss.
Alpecin Double Effect is an effective tool in combatting not one but two hair daily problems. Firstly, the shampoo works on loosening scaly keratinous cells and helps remove dandruff from the scalp. Once the dandruff has been cleared the caffeine complex gets to work, penetrating the hair root with an energising caffeine complex.
The active caffeine complex then helps to strengthen the hair root helping to treat hair loss and promote hair growth. The combination of two effective anti-dandruff substances, salicylic acid and piroctone olamine, help to remove dandruff from the scalp allowing Alpecin's results to be seen in 120 seconds.
Features of Alpecin double effect shampoo
- Frights against dandruff and hair loss
- Strengthens the hair root
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Antioxidant effect for improved hair resistance
- Antimicrobial properties
- Those with dandruff or scaly skin
Warnings and cautions
- Alpecin caffeine can be detected in hair follicles
How to use
For more detailed instructions please refer to the instructions on the bottle.
Otherwise please follow instructions below:
1. Apply a small amount of Alpecin double effect shampoo to damp hair.
2. Massage into the hair from root to tip.
3. Leave for two minutes so the formula can activate.
4. Rinse the hair thoroughly
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-2, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Parfum, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Polyquater-nium-7, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Phe-noxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 60730.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here