- Effective for a range of scalp conditions
- Relieves itching and discomfort
- 2in1 treatment
A treatment for dandruff and dry skin on your scalp.
Dandruff is a common condition that can occur for a number of reasons, such as the result of eczema, psoriasis or contact dermatitis. Dandruff presents itself as white flakes in your hair and often causes an uncomfortable itch, which is why Alphosyl have created this 2in1 shampoo and conditioner to effectively manage this symptom.
Alphosyl contains coal tar, an active ingredient which works as an anti-scaling agent, meaning that it breaks up the excess skin on your scalp that causes dandruff. This double action shampoo is suitable for a range of different scalp conditions and can help relieve itching whilst also cleaning and nourishing your hair. Simply use as you would a normal shampoo and conditioner and enjoy your new flake-free scalp.
Features of Alphosyl 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner
- Shampoos and conditions your hair
- Breaks down the excess structures in your skin that cause dandruff
- Contains the active ingredient coal tar
- Relieves itching and discomfort
- Will leave your hair feeling nourished and cared for
- Adults and children over 12 living with dry skin on scalp and dandruff
Warnings and cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after expiry date
- Do not use on broken skin
- External use only
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Do not use if you're allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
Use Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo once or twice a week for four weeks.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Use enough shampoo so that the lather is sufficient to cover your scalp, hair and adjacent areas, if also affected.
- Massage the scalp and adjacent areas, if needed, well using your fingertips.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4.
Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo should be in contact with your scalp for a total time of three to five minutes over the two applications.
If you forget to use Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo, just apply the next day instead.
Active ingredient: 5% w/w Alcoholic Extract of Coal Tar
Other ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Lauramide DEA, Herbal Fragrance 41.423, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910, Citrics Acid Nhydrous, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Patent Blue V ( E 131), Propylhydroxybenzoate (E 216), Methylhydroxybenzoate (E 218), Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here