- Invisible sun spray
- Easy to use
- Fragrance and paraben free
High quality and broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) protection.
Altruist uses a broad range of photostable UV filters. It is suitable for daily use on both adults and children. The easy application means you just have to spray and rub in, simple as that. With its fast absorption it offers immediate protection, whilst being non-sticky and leaving no residue.
Altruist supports charities that help children with albinism in Tanzania and the rest of Africa, with the objective of improving general health for families. Since the launch of Altruist in 2016, over £120,000 has been donated to charitable causes, skin research and product development. Altruist supports charities including Under The Same Sun and Stichting Afrikaanse Albino’s.
Features of Altruist sun spray SPF50
- Water resistant
- Suitable for adults and children
- Conceived by UK skin cancer dermatologists
- Supported by eczema & melanoma patient groups
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with textiles, surfaces and eyes
- Do not spray directly onto face or inflamed skin
How to use
- Apply generously before going out.
- Reapply frequently.
Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aqua, Benzoic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here