- Thin and flexible
- Discreet design
- Dermatologically tested
Always discreet pads for sensitive bladder have an "ultra" thin absorbent core that turns liquid into gel.
Always discreet incontinence liners sensitive bladder have been designed to be extremely discrete and comfortable. Even though they are 40% thinner they still absorb 2x more than you may need. With full length guards, Always discreet incontinence liners sensitive bladder helps to stop leaks as well as locking away odour and wetness.
Features of Always discreet incontinence liners sensitive bladder
- Odour neutralizing technology with a light scent
- Helps lock away odour and wetness
- Full length leak guards that help stop leaks
- Lightly scented
- Individually wrapped
- Discreet and disposable
- Neutralizes odours instantly and continuously
- 24 x Always discreet incontinence liners plus
- Men and women
- Sensitive bladders
Warnings and cautions
- Do not re-use, dispose of after use
- Only one pair to be worn at a time
- Ensure the correct side pants are worn to ensure comfortable fit
- Dispose of used incontinence products in sanitary bag and then into a bin. These are not to be disposed of down the toilet
How to use
- Always read product information before use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here