- For sensitive bladder
- Rapid dry function
- Ideal for heavy leaks
Pads that give you secure protection you can barely feel.
You shouldn't let bladder leaks keep you from enjoying life. Always discreet incontinence pads normal give you the security you need with a thin absorbent core you can barely feel. They offer strong protection with an ultra-thin absorbent core, so you can walk with confidence. The Always discreet incontinence pads normal are ideal for preventing bladder leaks in case of sneezing or laughing.
Features of Always discreet long pads 26s
- Extra length and absorbency for greater protection
- Pads stay comfortably in place and are discreet under your clothing
- Offer secure protection you barely feel
- Unique ultra-thin absorbent core for great discretion
- Full length LeakGuards to help stop leaks
- Also suitable as maternity pads postpartum
- Lightly scented for freshness
- Turns liquid to gel and locks it away
- Dermatologically tested
- 26x pads
Warnings and cautions
- Do not flush down the toilet
- Keep in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Please see the packaging for more information.
Please see the packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here