- Conforms to your shape
- Liquid-locking gel
- Dermatologically tested
Sanitary towels that give super coverage with up to 100% leakage protection.
Always ultra has liquid-locking gel and gel can't leak, this is because the gel pulls fluid in to prevent leakage. Containing odour neutralising technology to block odours without just masking them, Always ultra pads are 3mm thin, yet provide up to 100% protection for a great feeling of comfort.
Features of Always ultra night sanitary towels with wings x 10
- Odour neutralising technology
- Up to 100% leakage protection during your menstrual cycle
- Cotton-like feel to be super soft on your skin
- Dermatologically tested to be gentle on skin
- Added length versus Always ultra normal for more coverage
- Liquid-locking gel and gel can't leak
- 10 x Always ultra night sanitary towels with wings
Warnings and cautions
- Keep in a cool dry place
- External use only
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- Do not flush down the toilet.
Petrolatum, Behenyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycine Soja Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Bisabolol, BHT, Tocopherol, Hexamidine Diisethionate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here