- 100% leakage protection
- Draws liquid away from the skin
- Odour neutralising technology
Discreet sanitary towels for all round dryness and protection.
NIVEA Q10 plus anti-wrinkle eye cream contains both Q10 and creatine which are powerful actives naturally found in young skin. With age, their level decreases, leaving the skin with less energy to regenerate. Over time it is more prone to wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
With regular use, this formula supports your skin's own Q10 and creatine, effectively fights wrinkles, reduces their appearance and helps to prevent new ones. The light, fast absorbing formula - especially developed for the delicate eye area - diminishes the appearance of dark circles.
Features of Always ultra normal sanitary towels single pack
- Up to 100% leakage protection
- Liquid-locking gel and gel can't leak
- With Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine
- Cotton-Like feel to be super soft on your skin
- SecureGuard keeps fluid in check
- Odour Neutralising Technology blocks odours in, doesn't just mask them
- Dermatologically tested to be gentle on skin
- 16 pads
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- The heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Apply to underwear as instructed.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here