- Deeply nourishes your feet
- Helps to control foot dryness
- Infused with premium CBD oil
A daily foot and heel cream that helps to control dryness.
This deeply nourishing and hydrating foot cream has been specially formulated to be infused with premium CBD that has been extracted from natural help plants. Ambience CBD intensive foot and heel cream helps to target and control foot and heel dryness, boosting hydration levels leaving your feet feeling nourished and rejuvenated. This foot and heel cream is perfect for anyone who spends all day on their feet.
Enjoy an intense and soothing sensation with Ambience CBD intensive foot and heel cream, this foot cream works extremely well the other products in the Ambience CBD range. The Ambience CBD range is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Features of Ambience CBD intensive foot and heel cream
- Provides a boost in foot hydration
- Contains 50mg of pharmaceutical-grade cannabidiol
- Formulated with premium CBD oil
- Perfect solution for anyone who spends all day on their feet
- Daily use foot and heel cream
- Soothes and softens dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a small amount to your feet and heels.
Aqua, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Prunus Amygdalus Sativa (Sweet Almond) oil, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Simmondsia chinensis cera (Jojoba) oil, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Dehydroacetic Acid, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Cannabidiol, Citric Acid, fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here