- Targets source of pain
- Helps block pain signals
- Helps speed up pain relief
Anadin extra is scientifically developed with a powerful triple action formula.
Anadin extra gets to work in just 5 minutes and is easy on the stomach and provides effective pain relief from:
- Headaches & migraines
- Period & back pain
- Muscle aches and pains
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Lower back pain & stiffness
- Sprains & strains
- Joint swelling
- Neuralgia & fibrositis
- Sore throats
Features of Anadin extra triple action caplets
- Gets to work in 5 minutes
- Easy on the stomach
- Effective pain relief
- 12 caplets
- Adults, the elderly and young persons aged 16 and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor
How to use
- Take 2 caplets with a drink of water (Anadin extra caplets).
- Repeat every 4 hours as required.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here