- Effectively helps to relieves pain
- Contains paracetamol
- For aches, fever and pains
Effectively treating your pain relief for aches, fever and flu.
Anadin Paracetamol Tablets 500mg. Helps to relieve fever, colds and flu symptoms. It can also help with sore throat, headaches and migraines.
Features of Anadin 500mg paracetamol tablets
- Fast action pain relief
- Contains: paracetamol
- For aches and pains, helps bring down fever.
- 12 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to children aged under 6 years of age.
- Do not give or take with any other paracetamol containing products.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
How to use
- Adults, the elderly and young persons 16 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4 hours to a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6-9 years: give 1/2 tablet every 4 hours to a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Children 10-11 years: give 1 tablet every 4 hours to a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Adolescents 12-15 years: give 1 to 1 1/2 tablets every 4 hours to a maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here