- Simple and stylish fragrance
- Iconic floral bouquet
- All day fragrance
Anais Anais by Cacharel is a modern day classic with instantly recognisable floral notes.
Created in 1978, this floral fragrance has only grown in popularity and established true legend status. Its powerful yet simple bouquet conjures ideas of romance and femininity. This legendary perfume is comprised of mostly floral notes to create a floral bouquet like no other.
The top notes of this perfume are made of hyacinth, honeysuckle, galbanum, bergamot, lemon and orange blossom. Which leads into floral middle notes of Iris, tuber rose, Moroccan jasmine, lily, rose and ylang ylang. The fragrance is given a delicious and heart warming base with the use of leather, cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk. Anais anais unique and eye catching bottle design has stayed the same since its creation as its well loved mainstay.
Features of Anais Anais eau de toilette
- Iconic and timeless fragrance
- Revolutionary at the time of its creation in 1978
- Be simultaneously mysterious and innocent
- Heavy lily scent
- Top notes of hyacinth, honeysuckle and galbanum
- Heart notes of Iris, tuber rose, Moroccan jasmine, lily, rose and ylang ylang
- Leather, cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk base
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
How to use
- Spray directly onto pulse points, such as wrists and behind the ears.
Alcohol Denat, Water, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3, Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Alpha, Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Evernia Prunastri, Oakmoss Extract, Evernia Furfuracea, Treemoss Extract, Limonene, Farnesol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Coumarin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here